There is nothing more important than crafting a lifestyle that you are proud of!
“You don’t have to become a full blown minimalist to reap the benefits….”— Victoria DeCroce
your home should be two things:
- a safe haven
- and a comfortable place to move around in
If you’re feeling smothered, like life is moving too fast, you’re constantly bumping into things, stuff is all over the place, the clutter never gets under control, you’re stressed, anxious and bothered by certain things and you just don’t know where to start…..
I’ve got you lovely!
Don’t get overwhelmed.
It’s a lifestyle. Nothing more. Nothing less.
It doesn’t happen overnight but you can start the process now.
Decluttering isn’t just about getting rid of a few things here and there. It’s an entire lifestyle that enhances your well being. Mindset shifts. Inner + natural healing. Energy starts to flow more positively and effectively. Wealth is discovered along with self love, respect, passion, freedom, and authentic happiness.#theunclutteredproject
What if I told you that cleaning doesn’t have to be daunting or exhausting. Rather, simple and stress free giving you more freedom than you ever imagined. No more scrubbing, no more constant folding of clothing, no more than 10 minutes a day!
Create Simple Cleaning Routines That Take Only Minutes Per Day
The Time Is Now
There’s no better time than now. It’s essential to your well being and because you love yourself so damn much…you’re going to start this process today! You deserve the sanity. You deserve to live again. You deserve to breathe!
learning how to simplify my routines so I can start breathing once again
During the transition you’re going to notice:
- you actually like the control you’ve been given
- you didn’t need it anyway
- you don’t miss the old things
- decluttering isn’t about living with less, it’s actually about gaining more
- it’s easier than you thought to let go of things that don’t matter
- creating routines is healthy and provide sanity to you and your family
- clutter arises out of no where and it’s important to remain mindful
- it’s a lifestyle, nothing more…nothing less
- decluttering is a natural way to heal (stress, anxiety and even certain ailments)
- going minimal is NOT boring but creative and unique
- you don’t have to lose your style during the process
Take Back Your Freedom, Your Sanity
Founder Of The Uncluttered Project
Hello Gorgeous! I’ve essentially been a minimalist my entire life but these past 7 years have really made an impact on my growth, mindset and wellness. I’m a well known decluttering expert and no tox enthusiast.
Former house cleaner turned entrepreneur, life coach and cleaning mentor. While I may offer helpful tips and guides to help you go more minimal or clean without the chemicals, my approach when working with you is much different than a ‘How To’ on TikTok, IG or YouTube. You don’t need to be told how to do something. You just need the proper guidance to help you achieve the home of your dreams.
Mindset, Decluttering and Slow Living
Less Cleaning, More Living
Grab My Latest Ebook
How To Go Minimal Without Becoming a Full Blown Minimalist